THE ORAL BIOME - YOUR FRONTLINE DEFENSE AGAINST COLDS, FLUS, AND CAVITIES.
HEAL THE MOUTH. HEAL THE BODY.
Meet The ‘Mouth Microbes’
That Help Fight Disease Naturally
In Gateway To Health: The Mouth Microbe Revolution, Dr Pedram Shojai, creator of the bestselling Interconnected documentary series, has again brought together leading experts, this time in the field of oral health, to discuss the new science of the oral biome.
The Future Of Medicine Is Interconnected In Every Way. And It All Begins In The Mouth...
Mark Hyman, MD
Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
The journey began with my 10 Part series on the the Microbiome called “Interconnected”. My wife, Dr Elmira Shojai, who’s a dentist then began sending me multiple articles on the oral biome which eventually bloomed into it’s own series. She became the scientific advisor and co-producer of this project with me.
Take a peek at what you’ll discover inside Gateway to health: The Mouth Microbe Revolution...
Episode 1: Mouth Matters
March 12, 2020
- The #1 cause of a cavity (and it’s NOT sugar)...
- Bleeding gums? Listen up: these cavity critters can work their way into your heart valves, the gut and your blood flow...
- How chronic disease begins in the mouth… and what we can do to repair, restore and rejuvenate the oral biome and our overall health…
- The oral bacteria that dictate, modulate and enhance our health. Plus, the surprising link between what we eat and the crowding of our teeth.
- Why our diets no longer support healthy bacteria in the mouth and what we can do to regain a health-enhancing oral biome…
Episode 2: Know Thy Mouth
March 13, 2020
- How to maintain a healthy oral biome. Clue: the answer is NOT to nuke your mouth with antibiotics…
- #1 thing you must do to maintain a healthy pH in your mouth. (And why flossing, brushing, visiting the hygienist alone won’t cut it).
- Why the next frontier of medicine can be found in… plaque!
- Why being ‘long in the tooth’ is a warning sign of underlying disease…
- How to crowd out the “bad bugs” in your mouth and restore the delicate balance of good and bad bacteria…
Episode 3: Oral Climate Change
March 14, 2020
- The harmful bacteria that sticks to our teeth, secretes acid and gradually breaks down our enamel…
- The shocking link between gum disease and Type 2 diabetes…
- Where 70% of your saliva really comes from (and it’s not us)
- How the shape of your jaw can cause potentially deadly sleep problems…
- The surprising link between stress and tooth decay…
Episode 4: Beyond The Mouth
March 15, 2020
- If the body’s largest source of chronic inflammation is not because of diet or lack of exercise… then what is it? The truth will shock you...
- Having a baby? Why taking care of your gums is vital for a healthy pregnancy…
- Why dentistry is not what it used to be… the great chasm between dentistry and medicine 150 years ago…
- Why the gut begins in the mouth…
- How bad bacteria can cross the bloodstream and enter the brain, triggering a cascade of serious health issues…
Episode 5: Oral Controversy And Conflict
March 16, 2020
- The truth about fillings: necessary to save teeth or are we putting toxic materials in our mouths?
- What to do if you suspect an infection in an old root canal…
- The link between jaw injections and heart disease…
- The simple test you should take before undergoing any dental procedure…
- Everything you need to know about implants… foreign bodies that may trigger a reaction or are they safe and similar to our own tissue?
Episode 6: Restorative Dentistry
March 17, 2020
- Restore your teeth to full health, function and beauty: The newest, cutting edge science in restorative dentistry…
- When brushing your teeth can be BAD for your health..
- Do you have a tooth that needs pulling out? These new technologies reveal why we never have to suffer tooth-pulling again...
- The incredible new tool that can optimize a patient’s healing process...
- How to stop bad bacteria from sneaking between gum and bone and into the bloodstream...
Episode 7: Pain, Fear And The Future
March 18, 2020
- Does a visit to the dentist fill you with anxiety and fear? These new technological breakthroughs can put your mind at ease…
- The new science that’s changing the game for modern day dentistry…
- How non-penetrative lasers will replace the teeth-yanking of old…
- The future of teeth care from the top minds in the oral health space…
- This secret will change the way you eat, brush, floss and even chew gum… forever!
BONUS Episode: Lifetime Of Your Mouth
March 19, 2020
- Baby teeth don’t matter, right? Wrong! What to do NOW for your children’s teeth that will save them years of problems later on in life…
- How teeth challenges can manifest in the womb…
- The best way to care for an aging mouth…
- The astonishing truth about fluoride: is it a public health miracle or an evil, insidious substance used by the Nazi’s for mind control experiments (no, really!)
- Are we entering a “golden age” of dentistry? Find out why these experts think the future is bright...
FREE For A Limited Time:
During This Exclusive Event You Get FULL ACCESS To EIGHT Engaging Episodes Delving Into The Mysteries Of The Oral Biome
Here are the preeminent doctors, researchers, patients, and experts you’ll be introduced to in GATEWAY TO HEALTH: The Mouth Microbe Revolution
HARRY ADELSON, ND
MAE AGHILI, DDS
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
MARY ALEXANDER, DDS, DMSc
BREANNE BARRINEAU, DDS
MARK BURHENNE, DDS
MARY ELLEN CHALMERS, DMD, IFMCP
Integrative & Functional Dentistry
LEIGH ERIN CONNEALY. MD
Medical Dir., Center For New Medicine
GERRY CURATOLA, DDS
Assoc. Prof., NYU College of Dentistry
FLOYD DEWHIRST, DDS, PhD
Sr. Member of Staff, Forsyth Institute
TRINA FELBER, RN, MSN, CNRA
BONNIE FELDMAN, DDS, MBA
Digital Health Consultant, DrBonnie360
JENNIFER L. GIBBS, DDS, PhD
Dir. Endodontics, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
HAZEL GLASPER, DDS
Founder, Teach Me Dental
YIPING HAN, PhD
Prof., Columbia Univ. College of Dental Medicine
MARK HYMAN, MD
Dir., Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
VALERIE KANTER, DMD, MS
NADEEM KARIMBUX, DMD
Dean, Tufts Univ. School of Dental Medicine
ALISA KAUFFMAN, DMD
AMY KILLEN, MD
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
ALINA KRIVITSKY, DDS
Asst. Prof., USC School of Dentistry
GERARD KUGEL, DMD, MS, PhD
Assoc. Dean, Tufts Univ. School of Dental Medicine
ERNESTO LEE, DMD
Periodontist - Prosthodontist
MARK LERMAN, DMD
Assoc. Prof., Tufts Univ. School of Dental Medicine
STEVEN LIN, DDS
Author, The Dental Diet
HELEN MESSIER, MD, PhD
Medical Director, Altum Medical
CASS NELSON-DOOLEY, MS
Author, Heal Your Oral Microbiome
TOM O'BRYAN, DC, CCN, DACBN
Author, Autoimmune Fix
Natural Health Advocate
KADY RAWAL, BDS, MsD
DAVID RELMAN, MD
Prof. Microbiology & Immunology, Stanford Univ.
STEVEN RUBIN, DMD
Asst Prof., Tufts Univ. School of Dental Medicine
MARK RYDER, DMD
Prof. & Chair Orofacial Sciences, UCSF
DANNY SARUBIN, DDS
MURRAY SARUBIN, DDS
ELMIRA SHOJAI, DDS
CHRISTIAN STOHLER, DMD
Dean, Columbia Univ. College of Dental Medicine
SCOTT SWANK, DDS, MS, FACD
Asst Prof., Univ. MD School of Dentistry
DAVID WONG, DMD, DMSc
Assoc. Dean, UCLA School of Dentistry
“SMILE!” Why Your Mouth Is The ‘Portal’ To Vibrant Health And Well-being…
Nobody is talking about this stuff. It’s the cutting edge of science and the marriage of the dental and medical professions. Bringing together what the latest research is showing us is critical because on average it takes 17 years for new research to make it into your doctor’s office.
If you have diabetes, heart disease, or are wanting to have a baby, the wisdom in these interviews can save your life or the life of your child. At the very least, it’ll put you on a path to better health which means more energy and vitality.
You need to know this NOW - you need to share this information with your doctors and dentists and help short circuit the nearly 2 decades it takes for new information to get into practice. It all starts in the mouth and this series is the ultimate resource to help you heal and recover.
Our 39 Renowned Dentists, Doctors, Best Selling Authors, and Thought Leaders Come From or Represent the Following Organizations:
Meet your host
Dr. Pedram Shojai is author of his bestselling books The Urban Monk, Inner Alchemy, and The Art of Stopping Time as well as the producer of the movies Vitality, Origins, and Prosperity. Pedram is the host and executive producer of the documentary series, INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within and now, new for 2020, GATEWAY TO HEALTH: Healing Secrets of the Oral Biome